SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Pronail-Fungal Nail Pen 4mL
Pronail Pen is a Self-Care Medical Device for the treatment and prevention of fungal nail infection.
Olile-Active™, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydrolized Silk Fibroin, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Aqua.
Directions For Use
Before using Pronail
- Start using Pronail at the first sign of a fungal nail infection.
- Remove any nail polish and use one of the nail files to file the entire nail. This will help the formulation penetrate into the nail. Treatment Use Pronail twice a day for at least 4 weeks. Make sure the formulation covers the entire nail surface and the exposed nail bed.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for the nails to dry before putting on socks, shoes or gloves.
- Once a week, file the affected nails before treatment, and dispose of the file to prevent reinfection. Replace the tip of Pronail after each week of treatment.
- Once the treatment is completed, you can continue using Pronail until the nail has completely grown out. Apply once a day to help prevent infection recurrence.
Replacing the tip
- Remove the tip from Pronail by pulling and dispose of carefully. The tip can expand due to moisture and be difficult to remove. In order to remove the tip, hold it with two fingers and pull it out of the applicator while turning in an anti-clockwise direction.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before replacing the tip with a fresh one from the other end of the pen.
- Pull the transparent cap and take a fresh, clean tip and insert into position by pushing until 5-6 mm of the tip is exposed so that it can come into contact with the liquid formulation.
- Vigorously shake Pronail so that the formulation can soak into the newly replaced tip.
Warnings and Disclaimers
Do not use Pronail if you are hypersensitive to one of the ingredients.
For external use only.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
If the symptoms of fungal nail infection do not improve within 5 days of treatment or worsen, consult your general practitioner.
Pay special attention when treating young children or using the formulation on fingernails: avoid contact with the mouth until the fingernail is dry.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case the solution comes into contact with eyes or mucous membranes, clean the area with plenty of water.
Do not use Pronail on open wounds.
For personal use only - do not share Pronail.