SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Canesten Vaginal Cream 2% 3-Day 20g TUBE
Canesten Vaginal Cream 2% is for effective treatment of vaginal thrush. Relieves Symptoms of itching.
Vaginal thrush (vaginal candidiasis) is a common infection caused by yeast-like fungi. Main symptoms of the condition include itching, burning and discharge.
- Always apply the treatment after your bath or shower, preferably in the evening.
- The cream should be applied once daily, preferably in the evening for three successive days (for 2%)
- One applicator should be filled with cream (about 5 g) and inserted as gently and deeply as comfortably possible into the vagina
- while lying on your back. The 35 g tube of cream is sufficient for six such doses (6 days treatment). The 20 g tube of cream is sufficient for three such doses (3 day treatment).
- If you miss one or more doses, apply a single dose of the cream again as soon as you remember or the next evening, and continue using it until the course of treatment is finished.
- Do not apply two doses at once to make up for a missed dose.
- It is important that you complete the entire treatment course as advised even though the symptoms may disappear before completion.
20g vaginal cream with 3 disposable applicators
Each gram contains 20mg clotrimazole (2% w/w)
Contains Benzyl alcohol 1% w/w as preservative.
Check with your pharmacist or doctor if you are unsure about using this product or if:
- this is your first attack of the condition
- you have had 3 or more infections in the last 6 months
- you are pregnant or think you might be
- you suffer from diabetes
- you are under 18 years of age
Do not use if tube seals are broken.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Your pharmacist's advice is required
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What were you using this medication to treat?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule