SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Histamine is the body's way of reacting to something it recognises as an 'enemy'. When this is something innocent like pollen, cat fur or dust mites, it can make life quite miserable!
The release of histamine can cause a variety of symptoms, including a skin rash, headache, sneezing, runny nose, swelling, nausea and diarrhea. The most severe reaction, known as anaphylaxis, can be life-threatening.
If the allergen is something you breathe in, your reaction will most likely affect your eyes, nose and lungs. If the allergen is something you consume, you’re more likely to have symptoms in your mouth, stomach and intestines.
Antihistamines stop this reaction so you can go on with life as normal!
- Restavit Tabs 25mg 20 $14.89
- Zyrtec Tabs 10mg from $35.90
- Polaramine Tablets from $9.61
- Nasonex Allergy Spray Twin 140 $36.91
- Flixonase Allergy & Hayfever 24hr 60D $15.39
- Dimetapp Kids Cold & Allergy 6yrs+ Grape 200ml $24.90
- Claratyne Children's Colour-Free (Grape) Syrup from $10.89
- Azep Antihistamine Nasal Spray from $18.90
- Allersoothe Tablets 25mg 50 $10.90
- AllerEze Antihistamine Tablets from $7.90
- Aerius Antihistamine Tablets 5mg from $19.90
- Aerius Antihistmine Syrup 2.5mg/5mL from $14.25
- Paedamin (Decongestant & Antihistamine) 200mL $17.99
- Flixonase Nasal Spray from $17.99
- Breathe Right Nasal Tan 30 Strips from $28.92
- Zyrtec Kids Solution from $13.69
- Xergic Tabs 180mg 10 from $8.36
- Travacalm Tabs 10 $8.93