SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Ego Resolve Plus 0.5% Cream 30g (TUBE)
Soothing anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory cream.
Resolve Plus 0.5 combines a calming anti-inflammatory with an effective anti-fungal agent, making it a quick and easy way to treat fungal infections that have become inflamed.
- Effectively treats tinea (such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm), seborrhoeic dermatitis, thrush and fungal infections where bacterial infection may be present.
- • Relieves pain and discomfort by reducing inflammation.
- • Soft, non-greasy cream base makes it easy to apply to tender skin without causing further irritation.
- • Correct application helps prevent symptoms recurring.
- • Free of lanolin, propylene glycol, colour and perfume to suit even sensitive skin types.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
Do not use on acne.
Do not use on children under 2 years, under waterproof bandages or for more than 7 days unless advised by a doctor.
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What are you intending to treat with this medication?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule