SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Xenical Capsule 120mg (S3)
Xenical is to treat people who are overweight or obese.This medicine works by targeting the absorption of dietary fat in your body rather than suppressing your appetite.
Dietary fats are large molecules that need to be broken down before they can be absorbed into the body. They are broken down by enzymes called lipases. That is, lipases play an important role in the digestion of dietary fat. When taken with a meal, Xenical interferes with the activity of these enzymes. This allows about 30% of the fat eaten in the meal to pass through the gut undigested. Therefore, your body cannot store these excess calories as fatty tissue or use them as a source of energy.
This helps you to reduce your weight by burning up fat that you are already carrying, maintain your lower weight and minimise any weight regain.
Losing even small amounts of weight and keeping it off produces additional health benefits for you, especially when you are at risk for other diseases such as heart disease and diabetes. Xenical can also help to improve risk factors, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high blood sugar. If these are not treated, they could lead to other diseases such as hypertension and diabetes.
Xenical should be taken in conjunction with a well-balanced calorie-controlled diet and other appropriate measures such as exercise.
Xenical does not contain sucrose, gluten, tartrazine or any other azo dyes.
Active ingredient - orlistat each Xenical capsule contains 120 mg orlistat
- microcrystalline cellulose
- sodium starch glycollate
- sodium lauryl sulfate
- talc .
Take 1 capsule with each of the 3 main meals per day. It can be taken during the meal or up to 1 hour after the meal is consumed.
Warnings & Disclaimers
- Keep your capsules in the blister pack until it is time to take them.
- If you take the capsules out of the packaging they will not keep well.
- Keep the blister pack in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25 degrees C.
- Do not store Xenical, or any other medicine, in a bathroom or near a sink.
- Do not leave it in the car or on window sills or other places where it may get hot, even for a short period.
- Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines.
- Keep Xenical where young children cannot reach it.