SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Phenergan Elixir Sugar-Free 100mL
Allergies: Treatment of allergic conditions including some allergic reactions to drugs, urticaria, contact dermatitis and allergic reactions to insect bites and stings.
Upper Respiratory Tract: Relief of excessive secretion in the upper respiratory tract as a result of hayfever and allergic rhinitis.
Nausea and Vomiting: Antiemetic in vomiting of various causes including post-operative vomiting, irradiation sickness, drug induced nausea and motion sickness.
Sedation: For short term use on the advice of a doctor or pharmacist.
You may experience drowsiness after consumption, hence it is not advisable to drive or operate machinery. Do not consume alcohol while on this medication. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not administer to children below the age of two years. Store in a cool dry place below 25?C out the sight and reach of children.
How to Use
- When used as a treatment for allergic conditions, children in the age group of 2-5 years may be given one dose of up to 15 ml daily.
- Children between 5 and 10 may take up to 25 ml per day, and adults and children above 10 may take 10 ml two times a day and progress to a maximum of 20 ml, thrice daily.
- To treat travel sickness, children between 2 and five can be given 5 ml the night before the trip; the dose can be repeated, if necessary, after 6-8 hours.
- Children between 5 and 10 may take 10 ml in a similar fashion, while older children and adults may take 25 ml the night before the trip and repeat after six to eight hours if required.
- When administered as a sedative for the short term, children between 2 and five can be given 15-20 ml in a single dose before bedtime, children between 5 and 10 are to be given 20-25 ml, while older children and adults may take Phenergan tablets.
Each 5 ml of the elixir contains promethazine hydrochloride 5mg, hydrogenated glucose syrup, sodium metabisulphate (E223) and sodium sulphite.