SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Thursday Plantation Peppermint Oil 25mL
This cooling and refreshing essential oil has a fresh, sharp and powerfully penetrating menthol and herbaceous scent.
It is used:
- For the temporary relief of headaches
- In herbal medicine, to help relieve digestive disturbances including nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, and flatulence
- In herbal medicine to help relieve cough and cold symptoms
- In herbal medicine as a supportive therapy to help relieve mild rheumatic complaints, muscle and joint pain
- 100% natural. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteeing unaltered, pure oils
- Steam distilled from the leaves and flowering tops of Peppermint herb Mentha x piperita
- For the temporary relief of headaches - Add 20 drops (1mL) to 10mL carrier oil and massage forehead, temples.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances including nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, and flatulence. Internal dose - Add 1 - 4 drops in 50mL of water or on cube of sugar and ingest three times daily
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve cough and cold symptoms - Add 5 drops (1/4mL) to hot water and inhale.
- Used in Herbal Medicine as supportive therapy to help relieve muscle pain, joint pain & mild rheumatic complaints - Add 10 drops to 10 mL carrier oil and massage affected area
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.