SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Scholl Wart Removal System Washproof
Scholl Wart Removal System for effective removal and relief from painful pressure.
Scholl Wart Removal System is especially developed for use on warts (also known as verrucae) on both hands and feet.
- Contains Salicylic Acid discs which break down hardened skin and ensure that only the specific area is treated, without affecting the surrounding skin.
- Suitable of both common and plantar warts.
- Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair, genital warts, facial warts or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply if the area around the wart is inflamed or if the skin is broken.
- Not to be used by diabetics or in cases of severe circulatory disorders except following doctor's permission and recommendation.
- Do not apply to healthy skin.
- Do not use on babies under 4 weeks of age.
- Children under the age of sixteen years should seek medical advice before use.
- Discontinue use and remove dressing if excessive discomfort or irritation is experienced or if sensitivity develops.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Each medicated disc contains Salicylic Acid 40% w/w
- Area should be clean and dry.
- Remove disc of similar size to the wart and a plaster from the backing paper.
- Place adhesive surface of medicated disc directly over the wart (trim if necessary) and cover with the plaster.
- Leave plaster in place for approximately 48 hours before removing.
- Repeat treatment for up to 12 weeks.
If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.