SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Pevaryl Solution Foam 3x10g - unavailable as at 20/6
Pevaryl is for the treatment of fungal skin infections such as 'athlete's foot' and 'ringworm' as well as other tinea or candidal complaints.
For external use only.
- Econazole nitrate 1% w/w.
- Benzyl alcohol 0.1% w/w as a preservative.
HOW TO USE THE SACHETS:
- In the evening, shower and wash your hair in the normal way.
- When finished turn off the shower and apply Pevaryl Foaming Solution to the skin and scalp. Rub in well for 3-5 minutes.
- Dry your hair, but DO NOT rinse the solution off your body.
- Next morning, take a shower if desired.
- Repeat the process the next 2 evenings.
- Repeat the course 1 month and 3 months after the initial treatment to prevent relapse.
- If no relief is obtained after 1 week, consult your doctor or pharmacists.