SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Pevaryl Solution Foam 3x10g
Pevaryl is for the treatment of fungal skin infections such as 'athlete's foot' and 'ringworm' as well as other tinea or candidal complaints.
For external use only.
- Econazole nitrate 1% w/w.
- Benzyl alcohol 0.1% w/w as a preservative.
HOW TO USE THE SACHETS:
- In the evening, shower and wash your hair in the normal way.
- When finished turn off the shower and apply Pevaryl Foaming Solution to the skin and scalp. Rub in well for 3-5 minutes.
- Dry your hair, but DO NOT rinse the solution off your body.
- Next morning, take a shower if desired.
- Repeat the process the next 2 evenings.
- Repeat the course 1 month and 3 months after the initial treatment to prevent relapse.
- If no relief is obtained after 1 week, consult your doctor or pharmacists.