SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Panadol 1-5yr Colour-free Orange
Panadol Children 1-5 Years offers fast pain relief and reduces fever with an orange flavour.
Use Children's Panadol for:
Fast effective temporary relief from fever and pain associated with:
- Cold & Flu Symptoms.
Do not use Children's Panadol:
- If your child is using other medicines containing paracetamol, except on medical advice
- For more than 48 hrs at a time, except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this package are broken
- If the package use-by date has expired
Keep out of reach of children.
Paracetamol 24mg/mL, Hydroxybenzoates, No artificial colours 115mg/mL Sorbitol and 371mg/mL of Maltitol (which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea)
How to use Children's Panadol
- Please read and retain the carton
- Shake the bottle well
- Use the measuring cup provided to accurately measure
- Pour correct dose into the cup based on the dosage table below
- Calculate correct dose based on the child's weight. If weight is unknown, use the child's age.
Age: 2-3 Yrs Average Weight: 12-14 kg Dose: 4mL
Age: 3-4 Yrs Average Weight: 14-16 kg Dose: 4-5mL
Age: 4-5 Yrs Average Weight: 16-18 kg Dose: 5-6mL
Age: 5-6 Yrs Average Weight: 18-20 kg Dose: 6mL
Age: 6-7 Yrs Average Weight: 20-22 kg Dose: 6-7mL
Age: 7-8 Yrs Average Weight: 22-25 kg Dose: 7-8mL
Age: 8-9 Yrs Average Weight: 25-28kg Dose: 8-9mL
Age: 9-10 Yrs Average Weight: 28-32 kg Dose: 9-10mL
Age: 10-11 Yrs Average Weight: 32-36 kg Dose: 10-11mL
Age: 11-12 Yrs Average Weight: 36-41 kg Dose: 11-13mL
- Repeat 4-6 hourly if required (maximum 4 times within 24 hours)
- Can be given with water or fruit juice if preferred by your child.
- Hand wash dosing device.
- Wipe the neck of the bottle clean
- Push the cap down and turn it to close cap tightly, then turn backwards until you hear clicking sounds.