SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Otrivin F5 Metered Dose Adult Spray Menthol
Otrivin Nasal Spray clears blocked noses.
Otrivin Nasal Spray for adults.
Use Otrivin for fast relief of a blocked or runny nose caused by colds, flu, sinusitis, hayfever or other allergic rhinitis.
- Brief stinging sensation or sneezing may occur.
- Excessive use may damage lining of nose.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice.
- Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene.
Benzalkonium Chloride as a Preservative
Who can use Otrivin:
- Adults and children 12 years and over.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 spray per nostril.
- Use 2-3 times daily, as necessary.
- Do not use more often than every 8-10 hours.
- Before first use, remove protective cap and press applicator until an even spray is produced.
- Blow nose gently to clear.
- Insert nozzle into nostril and press applicator firmly once while sniffing deeply.
- Withdraw nozzle and release applicator.
- Repeat in other nostril.
- Wipe nozzle and replace cap.
Use Otrivin for:
Fast relief of a blocked or runny nose caused by colds, flu, sinusitis, hayfever or other allergic rhinitis.
Do not use Otrivin:
- If under 12 years. Use Otrivin Junior.
- If you are allergic to Xylometazoline.
- After recent operations through the nose or mouth.
- If you have narrow angle glaucoma.
Ask your doctor before use:
If you are pregnant or breast feeding.