SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
MAXIGESIC is the first Paracetamol and Ibuprofen combination analgesic available in Australia, and this unique product offers patients a new alternative for pain relief.
Here are three key reasons for Doctors and other healthcare professionals to consider recommending MAXIGESIC.
- Only MAXIGESIC delivers the maximum OTC dosage of Paracetamol and Ibuprofen over a 24 hour period
- MAXIGESIC provides more effective pain relief than either Paracetamol or Ibuprofen alone
- The modest efficacy of codeine-based combination analgesics may surprise you
- Maxigesic contains paracetamol and ibuprofen.
Paracetamol works to stop the pain messages from getting through to the brain. It also acts in the brain to reduce fever.
Ibuprofen belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (or NSAIDs). It relieves pain and reduces inflammation (swelling, redness or soreness).
Maxigesic is used for temporary relief of pain associated with: headache, migraine headache, tension headache, sinus pain, toothache, dental procedures, backache, sore throat, arthritis, tennis elbow, period pain, muscular pain, rheumatic pain, aches and pains associated with colds and flu. Reduces fever.
Maxigesic is not addictive.
MAXIGESIC 2 tablets every 6 hours
- Adults and Children over 12 years: The usual dosage is one to two tablets taken every six hours, as required, up to a maximum of eight tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Maxigesic is not recommended for children under 12 years.
Do not take more than 8 tablets in a 24 hours period. If your doctor prescribes a different dose, follow directions given by your doctor.
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the
following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What are you intending to treat with this medication?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to email@example.com . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be
cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule