SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Lax-Sachets 13.125g 30 (PBS)
Lax-Sachets (equivalent to movicol), for the treatment of constipation , including chronic constipation, and the resolution of faecal impaction (as diagnosed by a doctor)
Active Ingredients :
Each 13.72g Sachet Contains:
- Sodium 186.9mg
- Chloride 234.9mg
- Potassium 26.4mg
- Bicarbonate 129.6mg
- Sodium 1.5g/L (65mmol/L)
- Chloride 1.9g/L (53mmol/L)
- Potassium 1.5g/L (5.4mmol/L)
- Bicarbonate 1.0g/L (17mmol/L)
Maximum recommended daily dose (8 sachets) contains sodium 1.5g
- Adults and Children over 12 years: 1 sachet daily, increasing to 2 or 3 sachets daily in divided doses. Not recommended to be taken for more than 2 weeks unless under medical advice.
For faecal impaction:
- Adults and Children over 12 years: 8 sachets daily to be taken within 6 hours. Do not take for more than 3 days, unless under medical advice
* Not recommended for children under 12 years of age. For further information, please refer to package insert.
- Each sachet should be dissolved in 125ml water.
- For use in faecal impaction 8 sachets may be dissolved in 1 litre of water.
- Sachets can be reconstituted in advance and kept covered and refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
Drink plenty of water, increase fibre in diet except in cases of medication-induced constipation. Prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may lead to dependence. If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.