SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Osmolax is clinically to provide effecive relief of consipation.
It helps restore the bodys natural rhythm so you can get on with life. Osmolax has no salty taste so it can be mixed with any hot or cold drink. It uses orally taken fluids to hydrate and soften the stool, which leads to more natural and comfortable bowel movement.
Macrogol 3350 (PEG 3350) powder for solution
- For adults and children over the age of 12 years:
One level 17g measuring scoop mixed with 1 cup (approximately 240mL) of liquid once daily. This can be increased to a maximum of 2 doses of 17g daily, dependent on the severity of your constipation. For chronic constipation, the dose may be reduced to one 8.5g scoop mixed with ½ cup (approximately 120mL) of liquid daily, according to individual response.
- For children aged 6 to 12 years:
The usual starting dose is two level 8.5g measuring scoops (or one 17g scoop), mixed with 1 cup (approximately 240mL) of liquid once daily. The dose should be adjusted up or down as required to produce regular soft stools. The maximum dose should not exceed three 8.5g scoops (equivalent to 25.5g) daily.
- For children aged 4 to 5 years:
The usual starting dose is one level 8.5g measuring scoop, mixed with ½ cup (approximately 120mL) of liquid once daily. This can be increased to a maximum of two 8.5g scoops (equivalent to 17g) daily if required. OsmoLax is not recommended for children under 4 years of age.
Directions for Use
- Add OsmoLax powder (see dosage above) to any beverage (hot or cold), such as water, juice, soft drinks, coffee or tea.
- Stir until dissolved and then drink.
- If desired, the solution may be stored covered in the fridge.
- Discard any solution that is not used within 6 hours.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Increase fibre in the diet during treatment, except in cases of medication induced constipation (e.g. codeine).
Prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may lead to dependence. If symptoms persist seek medical advice. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, check with your health care professional before taking OsmoLax.