SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Fess Sinu Cleanse Nasal Irrigation Spray 100ml
FESS Nasal & Sinus Mist Congestion Relief helps clear nasal & sinus congestion.
FESS Nasal & Sinus Mist is a deep penetrating non-medicated hypertonic continuous mist that helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion due to colds, sinusitis, rhinitis and allergies. Irrigating the nasal and sinus cavities with a hypertonic solution washes out excess mucus, allergens and pollutants.
The benefits of using a hypertonic saline mist.
FESS Nasal & Sinus Mist is a mild hypertonic solution that is 'saltier' than regular saline to gently draw liquid out of the sinuses. Frequent sufferers of rhinitis and sinusitis may find regular use helps reduce the frequency of respiratory tract infections.
Preservative free, non-medicated and suitable for daily use.
FESS Nasal & Sinus Mist can be used alone, with other medications, during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Ask your doctor or ENT Specialist for further information.
Suitable For: Suitable for daily use.
Product Claims: Preservative free.
Boxed Contents: 100ml
KEY FEATURES• Non-medicated
• Preservative free
• Suitable for daily use
• Suitable for post-operative care
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not use if carton seals are missing or broken.
- Contains inert propellant (nitrogen).
- Store below 30°C
PRECAUTIONS- For use by one person only.
- The use of this device by more than one person may spread infections, clean nozzle in soapy water and rinse with hot water after each use.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONAsk your doctor or ENT specialist for further information.
Contains: Contains: Sodium chloride 30mg/mL
Contains inert propellant (nitrogen).
- Can be used by adults and children from 2 years of age.
- Tilt head to right side.
- Direct the nozzle into the right nostril.
- Aim slightly back and out towards the top of your right ear.
- Lightly depress nozzle for 1 to 2 seconds.
- Avoid tilting your head backwards as the solution may enter your throat causing discomfort. However this will not cause harm.
- Tilt head to left side and repeat the procedure in the left nostril.
- Spray 2 to 3 times per day or as directed by your doctor or ENT specialist.
- Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
If symptoms persist, see your doctor or healthcare professional.
USAGE ADVICE- For use by one person only.
- The use of this device by more than one person may spread infections. Clean nozzle in soapy water and rinse with hot water after each use.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: Store below 30°C.