SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Ego Dermaid Spray 1.0% 30mL (S3)
The name of your medicine is DermAid 1% spray. It contains the active ingredient hydrocortisone at 1% w/w as the active ingredient.
Hydrocortisone belongs to the group of medicines called corticosteroids.
DermAid 1% spray is used for temporary relief of minor skin irritations, itching and rashes due to:
- cosmetics and jewellery
- insect bites
- itching genital and anal areas
- other corticosteroid responsive conditions
- Your doctor or pharmacist, however, may have prescribed DermAid 1% spray for another purpose.
- DermAid 1% spray is for external use only.
- Hold the bottle approximately 10 cm from affected skin and apply 1-2 sprays 2-3 times daily as required. Massage in gently.
- Your doctor or pharmacist may have recommended a different dosage.
- It is important to use DermAid 1% spray exactly as directed. If you use it less often than you should, it may not work as well and your skin problem may not improve. Using it more often than you should may not improve your skin problem any faster and may cause or increase side effects.
How long to use it
If your condition persists for more than 7 days then discontinue use and see your doctor or pharmacist.
If you forget to use it
If you forget to use DermAid 1% spray, use it as soon as you remember and then go back to your normal times for applying DermAid 1% spray. Do not try to make up for the amount you missed by using more than you would normally use.
If irritation or sensitivity occurs discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.
Be careful not to get DermAid 1% spray in your eyes. If this happens rinse your eyes with clean water. If irritation persists tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not use under waterproof bandages unless specified by your doctor.
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What were you using this medication to treat?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule