SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Difflam Throat Spray
Fast and lasting relief for all the family
Difflam™ Spray allows you to deliver just the right amount of fast acting relief, straight to where it's needed. It can be used to treat many painful conditions of the mouth and throat including:
- Painful mouth or throat conditions, such as mouth ulcers, sore throat or gums
- Pain and inflammation following dental surgery
- Inflammation of the throat (pharyngitis) following surgical removal of the tonsils (tonsillectomy) or the use of a tube passed through the nose into the stomach (naso-gastric tube)
- Relief for teething infants.4
Take Difflam™ Spray with you when you're out and about, so that it's at hand when you need it.
- Handy 30ml spray dispenser to carry with you wherever you go
- Suitable for adults and children of all ages
- Sugar free, lactose free, gluten free
To use, just aim the spray-tube at the sore part of the mouth or throat and press down firmly on the plunger to release one puff of Difflam™ Spray.
Adults, adolescents and the elderly:
Spray 4-8 puffs directly to the sore area every 1.5 to 3 hours
Children 6-12 years of age:
Spray 4 puffs directly to the sore area every 1.5 to 3 hours
Children under 6 years of age:
- Spray 1 puff for every 4 kilograms of body weight to the sore area every 1.5 to 3 hours. Do not spray more than 4 puffs in a single dose.
- Remember, children should always be assisted by an adult and never left alone with any medication.
- Sugar free 1
- Lactose free 1
- Gluten free 1