SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Castor Oil 100mL (Gold Cross)
Emollient and skin softener
Castor Oil may be taken internally for its laxative action, or used externally for its emollient effect on the skin.
Castor Oil BP 1ml/ml
Adults: One to two tablespoons daily.
Children: One to three teaspoons daily.
Castor Oil should be used with caution during pregnancy. Do NOT use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting is present. Drink plenty of water. Increase fibre in diet. Prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may lead to dependence.
- Provides soothing application to the conjunctiva and allays irritation to the eye.
- Can be used internally as a mild purgative or for the treatment of gastro-intestinal problems.
- Can be used in conjunction with lacerations and other skin disorders such as psoriasis.
- Used to make solutions of alkaloidal bases for ophthalmic purposes.
- Can be used in the Oil Cleansing Method (OCM) for cleansing the face and in beauty treatments.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.