SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Eucalyptus Oil Bosistos
Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil contains Eucalyptus polybractera (Blue Mallee), grown at Bosisto’s own plantations in rural Victoria.
This species has a distinctive clean, fresh fragrance which is stronger and longer lasting than other eucalyptus oils, and is a premium quality pharmaceutical grade oil perfect for a variety of therapeutic, personal and household uses.
- Helps ease congestion and clear the head naturally, without resorting to pharmaceuticals
- Replaces harsh chemical cleaners for a healthier home
- Kills germs, cleans, freshens and is a natural stain-remover
- With a natural solvent ability it easily removes sticky substances
- A natural alternative to antiseptics for cuts and scrapes
- Warms and soothes to ease muscular aches & pains
- Neutralises the bacteria that cause really tough odours
- Freshens the laundry wash – especially woollens, sheets, sports gear and towels
- Relieves insect bites and helps deter pests
How to Use
Head Colds and Flu
- To ease cold symptoms naturally, add 15-20 drops of oil to a bowl of hot water and inhale vapor while covering head with a towel.
- Dilute 1:1 with baby or olive oil and use as a chest rub to relieve heavy congestion.
- Add a few drops to a handcherchief and inhale.
- Add to a bath, foot bath or water in sauna
- For natural relief rub oil directly on affected area until a warm glow is felt, or dilute as above with a carrier oil.
- Spot and stain remover
- A great alternative to products packed with synthetic chemicals, for clothes, carpets or upholstery
- Place an absorbent cloth under stained area if possible
- Rub the stain with an oil-moistened cloth, brushing towards the centre of the mark to avoid a ‘ring’
- Patch test a small area first
- Enjoy freshly-scented laundry without the chemical additives and synthetic fragrances. Add a cupful or two of oil to each load to freshen and neutralize odors. Ideal for nappies, work clothes, sports gear, socks.
- Like to DIY? Try this home-made Wool Wash: Mix 50mL eucalyptus oil with 300g pure soap flakes and one cup of methylated spirits. Store in a wide necked screw jar and use one tablespoon per garment, dissolved in hot water then put in the wash.
- Banish chemical cleaners and wipe down bench tops, children’s toys, phones, bathroom surfaces with Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil instead. It will clean, remove gunk and grime, kill germs and freshen surfaces naturally.
- A capful of oil in toilets and drains helps kill bacteria and deodorise.
- Clean ballpoint pen and ink marks off plastic and vinyl with an oil-moistened cloth
- Remove sticky labels by rubbing with oil to break adhesive bonds then peel off