SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Cardiprin Tablets 100mg
Cardiprin 100mg effectively inhibits blood clotting and reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke in patients with blood vessel disorders.
Cardiprin has been specially formulated to dissolve on the tongue for rapid absorption.
Adults only: Take ONE tablet daily or as directed by your health care professional.
How to use your Cardiprin Calendar Pack:
- Start with the tablet in the section marked 'Take first'.
- On the next day, take the next tablet that corresponds with the day of the week.
- Follow the arrows around the pack, taking one tablet each day, until all the tablets marked with the day of the week have been taken.
- To finish the pack, take the tablets from the section marked 'Take last'.
- A new pack should be started on the next day the same way.
- It is important to take your Cardiprin 100 tablet each day and ideally at about the same time.
- Cardiprin 100 disperses instantly on the tongue without water and is pleasant tasting and easily swallowed.
- Cardiprin 100 tablets do not dissolve in water. However, if you prefer, they may be swallowed whole with water.
- The Cardiprin 100 Calendar Pack has been designed for your convenience to provide you with an easy check that you have taken today's tablet.
*Not to be used in children under 18 years of age except under the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Should not be taken by people who are allergic to salicylates and used with caution by patients taking regular anticoagulant therapy.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist see your Health Care Professional.
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What were you using this medication to treat?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule