SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Canesten Vaginal Cream Once Cream 10% 5g TUBE
Convenient single dose cream for effective treatment and soothing relief of vaginal thrush.
Vaginal thrush (vaginal candidiasis) is a common infection caused by yeast-like fungi. Main symptoms of the condition include itching, burning and discharge.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure about using this product or if:
- this is your first attack of the condition. Consult your doctor if you have not had thursh before
- you have had 3 or more infections in the last 6 months
- you are pregnant or think you might be
- you suffer from diabetes
- you are under 18 years of age
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Your pharmacist's advice is required.
Each 5g tube contains: Clotrimazole 500mg (10% w/w).
Also contains: Benzyl alcohol 1% as preservative
Directions for use:
- To open tube, remove cap and pierce protective seal with the top end of cap.
- Fully fill the disposable applicator with Canesten Once cream, ensuring entire contents of the tube are used.
- Insert the cream as gently and deeply as possible into the vagina at bedtime using the applicator provided.
Consult a doctor if symptoms do not start to clear within four days after commencement of treatment. See a doctor if the problem returns.
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What were you using this medication to treat?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule