SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Zovirax Cold Sore Cream 2g
That tingling feeling some people get is the cold sore virus travelling along the sensory nerves to the surface.
By applying Zovirax Cold Sore Cream (Tube) 2g antiviral cream as soon as you get the tingle, you could help prevent a cold sore from ruining your plans. Zovirax antiviral cream contains MAC-P®, an absorption accelerant which helps the cream penetrate up to 5 x faster so the antiviral can reach the site of the infection more quickly.
If you don't get any warning of the cold sore coming and a blister appears. then still apply Zovirax antiviral cream immediately, as the antiviral and moisturising properties of Zovirax cream will help heal the cold sore faster compared to no treatment.
It's best to start treatment with Zovirax antiviral cream as soon as you feel the tingle, so Zovirax antiviral cream can help stop the virus replication. However, the antiviral properties of Zovirax cream means it is also effective at the blister phase - helping to speed healing compared to no treatment.
Contains (w/w): Aciclovir 5%
It is important to start treatment at the first sign of a cold sore (the tingling, itching, buming stage).
- Wash and dry hands thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount directly onto the cold sore. Rub in gently until all the cream disappears. Do not apply this medicine inside the mouth.
- Wash hands again.
- Unless otherwise directed, use this medicine five times a day for 5 days, even if the cold sore begins to heal. If the cold sore has not healed after 5 days, continue treatment for another 5 days.
- Contact your doctor if the cold sore has not healed in ten days.
- Not to be used in pregnancy unless advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- For external use only.
- If irritation or sensitivity occurs, discontinue use.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.