SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Wart Off Stick
Wart Off Stick easily removes common and planter warts.
Warts are viral infections of the skin. Viral warts may appear at any age, but are most commonly found in older children. Warts are spread via contact with the virus and most often appear on sites subject to trauma i.e. fingers, elbows, knees and feet.
- Wash affected area.
- Soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes to soften.
- Dry area thoroughly.
- Cover the top of the wart only with a thin layer of Wart- Off Stick. Avoid contact with surrounding skin to avoid damage to normal skin.
- Cover the wart with a waterproof plaster, so it does not breathe. Do not leave the wart uncovered.
- Repeat once daily until the wart has cleared. Change the plaster every couple of days or as desired. Should the condition persist consult a doctor.
- For external use on common and planter warts only.
- Do not use on lips.
- Do not use continously for more than two weeks, at any one time, unless on medical advice.
- Do not use if you are a diabetic, have impaired circulation, nerve damage or have had a previous operation around the wart area. If unsure ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Wart- Off Stick should not be applied to broken skin, moles, birthmarks or unusual skin growths.
- Wart- Off Stick may cause infection. If infection occurs discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Do not use on infants or very young children unless on medical advice.
- Do not treat warts in close proximity, or even large areas, at any one time.
- Do not apply to your face or ano-genitle areas.
- Wart- Off Stick contains acid to detsroy tissue. If burning or stinging occurs wash thoroughly with running water and apply an antiseptic cream.
- In case of accidental ingestion seek medical advice immediately.