SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Nasonex Allergy Spray Twin 140
Nasonex Allergy provides non-drowsy relief of hayfever and other airborne allergy symptoms, such as blocked and runny nose, sneezing and itchiness.
- One a daily spray
- Reduce the inflammation that causes frustrating nasal symptoms
- Helps prevent hay fever symptoms before they start. When used prior to exposure to your usual allergy triggers
- Start with two sprays into each nostril once daily. Use every day for best results. It may take 1-2 days to take full effect. Once symptoms are controlled, reduce dose to one spray into each nostril daily. Do not exceed the maximum daily dose.
- Shake the bottle gently and remove the dust cap.
- Gently blow your nose.
- Close one nostril and put the nozzle into the other nostril.
- Tilt your head forward slightly, keeping the bottle upright.
- Start to breathe in gently or slowly through your nose and whilst you are breathing in squirt a spray of fine mist into your nose by pressing down ONCE with your fingers.
- Breathe out through your mouth. If dosing at 2 sprays per nostril, then repeat step 5 to inhale a second spray in the same nostril.
- Remove the nozzle from this nostril and breathe out through the mouth.
- Repeat steps 3 to 7 for the other nostril. After using the spray, wipe the nozzle carefully with a clean tissue and replace the dust cap.
Active ingredient: Mometasone furoate monohydrate. Inactive ingredients: Dispersible cellulose, glycerol, citric acid monohydrate (or anhydrous citric acid), sodium citrate, polysorbate 80 and purified water
Always read the label & use as directed. Follow all directions given to you by your doctor or pharmacist carefully and do not use more than the recommended dose.
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the
following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What are you intending to treat with this medication?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be
cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule