SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Medela Calma Solitaire Teat
Feeding with Calma®
Calma: Designed exclusively for breast milk feeding, Calma is designed to complement, not replace, the breast as the primary source of breast milk and comfort for baby!
Helpful tips during feeding
- Place a small pillow on your lap to help support baby as needed.
- Put baby on his or her side with head slightly elevated, bottom towards your belly.
- Baby’s head should be up, lined up with his or her body, and chin slightly forward.3
- Baby’s arms and shoulders should be forward and rounded.
- Tickle baby’s top lip with the nipple and stroke downward, trying to tease out the tongue.
- Promptly place the nipple into baby’s mouth and watch for lips to flange outward on the wider part of the nipple.
- Listen for swallowing as baby sucks.
- Halfway through the feeding, turn baby to the other side. Alternatively, baby can sit upright with back rounded and elbows forward
- Do not put baby on his or her back to feed.