SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Lanate Face and Body Cream 150g
Lanate - The Science of Skin Renewal. Lanate Revitalises & Smooths the Appearance of the Skin.
How does Lanate work?
LANATÉ Cream is a dermatologically developed face and body cream that revitalises and smooths the appearance of the skin.
It exfoliates, stimulating dermal renewal, and moisturises dry, rough skin by reducing water loss and drawing additional moisture to the skin.
Containing high strength ammonium lactate, a naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid, LANATÉ has been widely used by people suffering from the very common skin condition, keratosis pilaris (chicken skin).
Keratosis Pilaris causes surplus skin cells to accumulate around individual hair follicles, producing numerous small, rough, red bumps and patches around the follicles, which become dry and flaky.
High strength Alpha Hydroxy Acid creams like LANATÉ rehydrate inflamed areas and remove the surface layer of dead skin cells, making way for new and smoother skin.
LANATE has two beneficial actions on the skin:
- Potent karyolitic - removes the surface layer of the skin cells allowing for skin renewal, resulting in a smoother and softer appearance.
- Emollient and humectant - LANATE moisturises dry, rough skin by reducing water loss and drawing additional moisture to the skin.
- A skin condition often referred to as 'chicken skin'.
- This condition affects nearly 50-80% of all adolescents and approximately 40% of adults.
When to Use Lanate?
- To remove dry, scaly skin giving relief to itching associated with skin dryness.
- For skin prone to raised bumps and red patches (Keratosis Pilaris) on upper arms, thighs, buttocks and cheeks.
- To remove rough skin on areas such as feet, knees and elbows.
- For general smoothing and softening of the appearance and texture of the skin.
LANATE should be applied to the skin once or twice daily to ensure the best results