Hydrogen Peroxide 100mL (Gold Cross)



Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 3% is a powerful disinfectant for cuts and abrasions, or when diluted as instructed as a gargle or mouthwash


Directions for Use
  • As a Disinfectant - Apply literally to affected area.
  • As a Mouthwash or Gargle - 60mL in an equal amount of lukewarm water
  • Remove cap slowly with bottle pointed away from face and body

First Aid: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre (131126).

If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water.
If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.

Store below 30*C