SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Friars' Balsam 25mL (Gold Cross)
For relief from nasal congestion and as a topical protectant.
- Used as an inhalation, with hot water, for relief from nasal congestion or as an expectorant in old coughs, laryngitis, bronchitis and asthma.
- Also used as an antiseptic and protectant for minor cuts and abrasions, chapped skin and lips, cracked nipples, small skin fissures and bedsores.
- Can relieve itching from chilblains, eczema and urticaria (hives).
Contains (in 25ml)
- Benzoin Sumatra 2.5g
- Storax Prepared 2.5g
- Aloe Vera 0.5g
- Also contains: Ethanol
- As an Antiseptic - Apply undiluted to small cuts.
- As an Inhalant - Add 5 to 10ml of Balsam to 500ml of hot water (not boiling).
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.