SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
FLO CRS Refill Sachets 50 Pack
FLO CRS is a large volume nasal and sinus wash that has been specifically formulated for patients suffering from sinusitis.
FLO CRS is a non-medicated, preservative-free, isotonic irrigation solution for washing the nose and sinus cavities. Its gentle to use and helps to thin mucus and clear irritants to relieve congestion. FLO CRS is a new advanced formulation that has a very low concentration of salts (sodium and potassium). The low concentration of salts ensures it does not adversely affect salt sensitive immune factors in the sinuses.
- Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride and Xylitol.
First time use:
- Thoroughly wash the bottle, tube and cap with warm soapy water before use.
- Fill the bottle to the FILL line using lukewarm pre-boiled water.
- Cut or tear open one sachet of FLO CRS powder.
- Using the guidelines, fold out sachet into a funnel shape and pour the entire contents into the FLO bottle.
- Screw the cap and tube firmly onto the bottle and shake until all powder has dissolved.
- The mixture is now ready to use.
- Standing next to a basin, bend as far forward as is comfortable and tilt the head down so that the chin is as close to the chest as is comfortable.
- While breathing through the mouth, apply the cap firmly up against one nasal passage and squeeze the bottle steadily and gently until solution drains from the opposite nasal passage.
- Continue until about half of the solution has been used.
- Repeat on other nostril with remaining solution.
This product is packaged with a Consumer Information Leaflet to provide more detailed instructions and information. Always use as directed and see your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
- Should earache be experienced whilst using the product then try to reduce the pressure with which fluid is inserted into the nose.
- If this does not improve the earache being experienced with treatment, it may be prudent to stop using this mode of therapy and check with your Doctor.