SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Ego Resolve Solution 25mL
Effective, liquid anti-fungal treatment.
Resolve Solution is easy to apply and dries quickly, making it the ideal way to treat fungal infections in hard-to-get-at areas, such as around the nail and between folds of skin. The formulation’s astringent properties help to keep the infected area dry, aiding recovery.
- Effective treatment for fungal nail and skin infections such as tinea, athlete’s foot, paronychia, onychia, ringworm and pityriasis versicolor.
- Designed for infections that are in difficult to reach areas, such as between the toes or around the nail.
- Free of perfume and parabens.
- 25ml dropper bottle.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
Do not use on sensitive or inflamed skin or open wounds.
- Clean and dry affected area thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer 2-3 times daily.
- Continue treatment for 2 weeks after symptoms disappear to avoid recurrence.
- Cut nails as short as possible.
- After the infected nail has come off continue treatment until a new nail has grown.
- Cleanse with a soap alternative as soap may irritate the skin.
Keep nails as short as possible to help manage nail infection.
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What were you using this medication to treat?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule