SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Dozile Tablets contains Doxylamine Succinate which has been shown to be effective for the temporary relief of sleeplessness.
Directions / Dosage
- Follow all directions given to you by your pharmacist or doctor carefully.
- They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet.
- If you do not understand the instructions on the carton, ask your pharmacist or doctor for help.
- Swallow 1 capsule whole with a glass of water 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Elderly people may be more sensitive to the effects of DOZILE. If you have any doubts about the dose you should take, discuss this with your pharmacist or doctor.
- DOZILE is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Dozile contains Doxylamine Succinate which has been shown to be effective for the temporary relief of sleeplessness..
The active ingredient in DOZILE is doxylamine succinate. Each capsule contains 25 mg of doxylamine succinate.
This medication may cause drowsiness if affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
Do not take DOZILE if:
- you have an allergy to doxylamine succinate, other ethanolamine derivative antihistamines or any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet. If you are not sure if you have such an allergy to DOZILE, check with your pharmacist or doctor.
- the expiry date (EXP) printed on the pack has passed. If you take this medicine after the expiry date has passed, it may not work as well.
- the packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering.
- you are having an acute asthma attack.
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What were you using this medication to treat?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule