SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Desitin Nappy Rash Barrier Ointment 100g
DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream instantly forms a protective layer on your baby's skin to soothe and relieve rash discomfort, providing relief from the first use.
This fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested creamy formula goes on smoothly and wipes off easily, making DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream your everyday partner in protecting against and treating diaper rash for relief your baby can feel.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- Relieves diaper rash discomfort from the very first use
- Creamy formula that glides on smoothly and wipes off easily
- Helps reduce redness and irritation of sensitive skin
- Forms a protective barrier on the skin
- Provides moisturization and emolliency to the skin
- Clinical evidence:
DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream helps provide overnight relief of diaper rash. In a clinical study, 90% of babies with diaper rash had noticeable relief within 12 hours of the use of DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream.
DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream is hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested.
Zinc Oxide (13%)
- Mineral Oil
- Sorbitan Sesquioleate
- Microcrystalline Wax
- PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area
- Allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream is for external use only. When using DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream, do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F).