Desitin Nappy Rash Barrier Ointment 100g

SWAPS

$10.89 

DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream instantly forms a protective layer on your baby's skin to soothe and relieve rash discomfort, providing relief from the first use.

 

This fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested creamy formula goes on smoothly and wipes off easily, making DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream your everyday partner in protecting against and treating diaper rash for relief your baby can feel.

Uses:

  • Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
  • Protect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness

Benefits:

  • Relieves diaper rash discomfort from the very first use
  • Creamy formula that glides on smoothly and wipes off easily
  • Helps reduce redness and irritation of sensitive skin
  • Forms a protective barrier on the skin
  • Provides moisturization and emolliency to the skin
  • Clinical evidence:

DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream helps provide overnight relief of diaper rash. In a clinical study, 90% of babies with diaper rash had noticeable relief within 12 hours of the use of DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream.

Allergies:

DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream is hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested.

Active Ingredients

Zinc Oxide (13%)

Inactive Ingredients

  • Mineral Oil
  • Petrolatum
  • Beeswax
  • Dimethicone
  • Sorbitan Sesquioleate
  • Microcrystalline Wax
  • PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate
  • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
  • Glycerin
  • Tropolone
  • Tocopheryl Acetate
  • 1,2-hexanediol
  • Caprylyl Glycol
  • Magnesium Sulfate
  • Potassium Hydroxide
  • Phenoxyethanol
Directions
  1. Change wet or soiled diapers promptly
  2. Cleanse the diaper area
  3. Allow to dry
  4. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
Storage

Warnings

DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream is for external use only. When using DESITIN® Rapid Relief Cream, do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.

Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F).