SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Celluvisc 0.4mLx30 Vials
Celluvisc is used to relieve the symptoms of dry eye, such as soreness, burning, irritation or dryness.
- It is a type of eye lubricant.
- It is used to create artificial tears by forming a film across the surface of the eye that moistens and lubricates the eye.
- In general this drug is used as artificial tears in dry eye conditions.
Each ml contains - Carmellose sodium 10mg with: calcium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium lactacte and purified water.
Contains no antimicrobial agent.
Instill 1drop in the affected eye(s) as frequently as required.
How to Use
Use exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Do not use this medicine while wearing contact lenses. Celluvisc may contain a preservative that can discolor soft contact lenses. Wait at least 15 minutes after using this medicine before putting in your contact lenses.
Wash your hands before using the eye drops.
To apply the eye drops:
- Tilt your head back slightly and pull down your lower eyelid to create a small pocket. Hold the dropper above the eye with the tip down. Look up and away from the dropper and squeeze out a drop.
- Close your eyes for 2 or 3 minutes with your head tipped down, without blinking or squinting. Gently press your finger to the inside corner of the eye for about 1 minute, to keep the liquid from draining into your tear duct.
- Use only the number of drops your doctor has prescribed. If you use more than one drop, wait about 5 minutes between drops.
- Wait at least 10 minutes before using any other eye drops your doctor has prescribed.
Do not use the eye drops if the liquid has changed colors or has particles in it. Call your pharmacist for new medicine.
To apply the ointment:
- Tilt your head back slightly and pull down your lower eyelid to create a small pocket. Hold the ointment tube with the tip pointing toward this pocket. Look up and away from the tip.
- Squeeze out a ribbon of ointment into the lower eyelid pocket without touching the tip of the tube to your eye. Blink your eye gently and then keep it closed for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Use a tissue to wipe excess ointment from your eyelashes.
- After opening your eyes, you may have blurred vision for a short time. Avoid driving or doing anything that requires you to be able to see clearly. Do not touch the tip of the eye dropper or ointment tube. Do not place the tip directly on your eye. A contaminated dropper or tube tip can infect your eye, which could lead to serious vision problems.
Call your doctor if your symptoms do not improve, or if they get worse while using Celluvisc.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Do not freeze. Keep the bottle or tube tightly closed when not in use. More: