SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Cellufresh Eye Drop 0.4mLx30 Vials
CELLUFRESH® Eye Drops are indicated as a lubricant to relieve irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or due to exposure to wind or sun.
CELLUFRESH® is an isotonic formulation and contains carboxymethylcellulose sodium 5 mg/mL, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, potassium chloride, calcium chloride dihydrate, magnesium chloride and purified water.
Hypersensitivity to carboxymethylcellulose sodium or any other ingredient of CELLUFRESH®.
Warnings and Special Precautions
- If irritation, pain, redness or changes in vision occur or if the patient’s condition is worsened, treatment discontinuation should be considered and a new assessment made.
- To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch tip of the vial to any surface and avoid contact with the eye.
- Do not use if CELLUFRESH® packaging shows evidence of tampering. Do not use if solution changes colour or becomes cloudy.
- Effects on ability to drive and use machines
- Upon instillation, patients may experience transient blurred vision which may impair the ability to drive or use machinery. If affected, patients should not drive or use machinery until their vision has cleared.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Safety in pregnancy and lactation have not been established.
Dosage and Directions to Use
- Ensure that the single-dose container is intact before use.
- Instil 1-2 drops in the affected eye/s 4 times a day as needed. The eye drop solution should be used immediately after opening.
- Discard any unused solution in opened container, i.e. do not re-use container for subsequent doses. The eye drops can be used with contact lenses.
- If CELLUFRESH® is concomitantly used with other ocular eye medications there must be an interval of at least 15 minutes between the two medications (as displacement of a medication may occur).