SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Bisolvon Chesty Kids Strawberry 200mL
Bisolvon® Chesty Kids 6+ Liquid is for a chesty or productive cough where the chest is congested with mucus that is difficult to cough up. Bisolvon® Chesty Kids 6+ comes in a pleasant tasting strawberry flavor, which is ideal for kids.
Bisolvon® Chesty Kids 6+ thins, loosens and clears mucus from the chest to relieve chest congestion and chesty coughs. For Kids 6+, in a pleasant strawberry flavor.
Children 6 - 11 years:
- 10mL three times a day when necessary.
- Use in children aged 6 to 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
Do not use in children under 6 years of age.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- 10mL three times a day when necessary (can be increased to 20mL three times a day for the first 7 days).
Measuring cup included.
- Bisolvon® Chesty Kids 6+ Liquid contains bromhexine hydrochloride 4mg per 5ml and is available in a 200mL bottle.
- It is a colorless liquid and has a strawberry flavor.
- Bisolvon® Chesty Kids 6+ is alcohol free, sugar free, colour free, gluten free and lactose free.
- Bisolvon® Chesty Kids 6+ is non drowsy.
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What were you using this medication to treat?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule