SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Vicks Vaporub Jar
Don't let cough and colds come in the way of you and your family's sweet dreams.
Vicks Vaporub Jar 100g gives you 8 hours of relief from cough and cold so you can enjoy a full night of restful sleep, even with a cold.
Vicks VapoRub relieves:
- Nasal congestion
- Body ache
- Muscle aches and pains
Contains (w/w): Menthol 2.8%, Camphor 5.3%, Eucalyptus Oil 1.3%.
Also Contains: Turpentine Oil, Cedar Leaf Oil, Nutmeg Oil And Thymol In A Petrolatum Base.
Rub on Massage - This method is great for the temporary relief from coughs due to colds and minor muscle aches due to colds. Vicks VapoRub contains cough suppressants. So if you want a very good night’s sleep for the whole troop, gently apply on chest and throat before bedtime to silence coughs. A loving massage will also soothe colds-induced effects like headache, body ache and muscular stiffness.
Loving Massage Technique - Warm your hands and apply Vicks VapoRub on your fingertips, then place both hands on your sick loved one. With fingers flat, stroke up the sternum, around the top of the chest, out to the shoulders, down to the base of the ribs and back to the bottom of the sternum, making a heart shape. When finished, keep clothing loose so the vapours can rise to the nose and mouth.
*Not to be used in children under 2 years of age.
Warnings and Disclaimers
- For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly or use with heating pads.
- Do not heat directly or place in container in which you are heating water.
- Never expose vaporub to flame or use in a microwave oven. Such improper use may cause harm/burns.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical assistance or contact a Poison Information Centre immediately.
- Use care when using with hot/steaming water (not boiling) to avoid scalding.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist see your Health Care Professional.