SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Naphcon-A Eye Drops 15mL
For the symptomatic treatment of allergic conjunctivitis.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.25mg.ml, Pheniramine Maleate 3mg/ml. This product also contains the preservative benzalkonium chloride (0.1 mg/mL).
Instil 1 or 2 drops into the affected eye(s) 3 to 4 times daily..
Do not use if you have narrow angle glaucoma or have a known allergy to one more of the ingredients in this product.
- Discard 4 weeks after opening.
- Prolonged use may be harmful..
- May cause visual disturbance (eg blurred vision, dilated pupils); do not drive or operate machinery until vision clears.
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor before using if using prescription eye medicine.
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor or it symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen.
- Do not to use while soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses are in place. Soft contact lenses can be inserted 15 minutes after instillation of NAPHCON-A Eye Drops
- Avoid touching the dropper tip to the eyelids, surrounding areas or any other surface as this may contaminate the product
- Read the Patient Information Leaflet supplied with NAPHCON-A Eye Drops before using the product.
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the
following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What are you intending to treat with this medication?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to email@example.com . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be
cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule