SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Microlax Enema 5mL
Microlax Enema provide gentle relief of constipation usually within 30 minutes
- Twist and pull the seal off the nozzle.
- Squeeze the tube slightly so that a drop of Microlax smears the tip and thus makes insertion easier.
- Insert the nozzle fully into the rectum. N.B. In children under 3 years of age insert only half the lenght of the nozzle (see indication on the nozzle).
- Squeeze out the contents fully by squeezing the shoulder of the tube.
- Keeping the tube squeezed tightly, withdraw the nozzle.
- Administer the contents of one tube rectally as a single dose.
Each Microlax tube contains the following active ingredients: sodium citrate 450mg, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate 45mg and sorbitol 3.125g.
Microlax also contains glycerol, sorbic acid and purified water, to 5 mL.
Always read the label.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.