Safely and effectively remove skin tags from the neck, in the armpits and under the breasts.
Included skin shields ensure targeted treatment while protecting surrounding skin.
What is Medi Freeze Skin Tag Remover for?
Medi Freeze Skin Tag Remover is for the safe and painless removal of skin tags on the neck, in the armpits and under the breasts. Medi Freeze Skin Tag Remover comes with Skin Saver Target Shields for targetted application and protection of surrounding skin.
When should I use Medi Freeze Skin tag Remover?
Medi Freeze Skin Tag Remover can be used for cosmetic purpose, or when a skin tag is casuing irritation or discomfort.
Why should I use Medi Freeze Skin Tag Remover?
Medi Freeze Skin Tag Remover gently freezes skin tags and comes with skin shields for a targetted application and to protect surrounding skin.
- Place a plaster around the skin tag to be treated.
- Place a foam tip holder in the opening of het applicator cap.
- Press the holder gently into the opening.
- Hold the dispenser upside down with the holder / foam tip pointing towards the ground. Do not place the foam tip on the skin tag.
- When the dispenser is being activated to dispense the contents onto the foam tip, hold the product away from the body.
- Do not point the product in the direction of others.
- Press 4 times firmly with the thumb on the bottom of the dispenser to dispense the contents onto the foam tip. Hold the dispenser upside down for a further 10 seconds.
- Hold the foam tip against the skin tag for 40 seconds.
- Remove the plaster after the treatment Remove the foam tip from the applicator cap opening by pulling it out by its holder.
- Dispose accordingly. In case of multiple skin tags located in the treatment area, treat no more than 2 skin tags at a time.
- The foam tips supplied with the product are not for re-use. They are single use disposable products.
- For each skin tag, use a new foam tip.
- Do not touch the surface of the used foam tip.
- Hold the foam tip away from other skin surfaces.
- Contact of the used-foam-tip surface could result in freezing the skin surfaces.