SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Glycoprep C 70g Lemon
Contains lemon flavoring & aspartame.
Flavored electrolyte lavage preparation - powder for reconstitution in 3 litres of water. For use in conjunction with: colonoscopy, colonic surgery, IVP, bowel evacuation, abdominal x-ray examinations. Glycoprep produces a watery stool & cleanses the bowel prior to examination. The first bowel movement should occur approximately 1-3 hours after administration.
- On the day prior to the test drink clear sugar free fluids only (soups, coffee, tea, sugar-free jellies, cordials, soft drinks etc). No solid food should be taken.
- In the afternoon, dissolve entire contents & make up to 3 litres using tap water, then cool in the refrigerator.
- Commence drinking in the evening prior to the test (if a morning test) or on the morning of the test (if an afternoon test) depending on the doctor's instructions.
- Ideally, drink approximately 1-2 glasses every 15-20 minutes until completed. If you become nauseated, reduce rate of intake.
- Attend next day for test, continuing on clear sugar free fluids only, but having Nil by mouth for 4 hours prior to test.
Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains phenylalanine.
Below 30 degrees in a dry place.
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the
following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What are you intending to treat with this medication?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to email@example.com . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be
cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule