SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Flixonase Nasal Spray
Flixonase (Formerly Beconase) Allergy & Hayfever Nasal Spray X 120 Sprays is a nasal spray that works directly in the nose to relieve allergy symptoms.
FLIXONASE provides 24-hour relief from allergy symptoms such as:
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose
- Blocked nose
- Sinus pain & congestion
- Fluticasone Propionate 50mcg/dose
- Adults 18 years and over:
- Look for the scissors icon in the top right corner of the pack. Cut along the top of the package, up the side and then along the bottom.
- Shake the bottle gently and remove the green cap.
- Aim away from face and pump until fine mist appears. *Only do this when starting a new bottle or haven't used it in a week.
- Blow nose gently to clear nostrils.
- Close one nostril and put tip of spray nozzle in the other nostril. Aim slightly away from center of nose.
- While sniffing gently, press down on spray nozzle once or twice (according to dosing instructions). You’ll feel a light mist in your nose. Breathe out through your mouth.
- Repeat in other nostril if required.
- Wipe spray nozzle with clean tissue and replace cap.
Use two sprays into each nostril once a day. Do not use more than two sprays into each nostril per day. Do not use more than the recommended dose.
*Not to be used in adults 18 years and under except under medical advice.
Warnings and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your Health Care Professional.
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the
following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What are you intending to treat with this medication?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to email@example.com . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be
cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule