SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Application and fixation of dressings requires excellent adaptability and flexibility – in the operating room, on the ward and in outpatient departments.
Fixomull® stretch allows easy and quick fixation especially of large dressings. The product can be cut to size, saving material and reducing cost.
Description and Properties
Fixomull® stretch is coated with a hypoallergenic* polyacrylate adhesive. The backing material is made of transversely stretch- able non-woven polyester. Fixomull® stretch adapts well even to highly contoured parts of the body. Constriction, congestion and disturbances of blood circulation is prevented. Fixomull® stretch is very well tolerated even by patients with sensitive skin.
- Good initial and permanent adhesion.
- Transversely stretchable.
- Permeable to air and water vapour.
- Radio transparent.
- Minimizes the risk of contamination.
- Easy and diverse in application.
Fixomull® stretch is suitable
- for wide-area fixation of wound dressings, particularly on joints, frequently moved and contoured parts of the body
- for secure fixation of tubes, catheters, measuring devices and instruments.