SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Ego Solveasy Tinea Spray 16mL
SolvEasy Tinea Spray is an easy to use and effective weapon against Athlete’s Foot.
The active ingredient in SolvEasy Tinea Spray, terbinafine hydrochloride, remains in the skin and continues to fight infection for more than 7 days after application ceases.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
- Clean and dry the affected area thoroughly.
- Apply SolvEasy Tinea Spray once daily, for one week to the affected area and the surrounding skin.
- If the infection is on the sole of your foot, use for 2 to 4 weeks.
- The active ingredient in SolvEasy Tinea Spray remains in the skin and continues to fight infection for more than 7 days after application ceases.
- Do not use soap as soap may further irritate your skin. Cleanse with a soap alternative.
- The prescribed course of treatment should be finished to ensure the infection is completely cured and prevent it returning.
Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1% w/w
Athletes foot is commonly contracted from public showers, swimming pools and gyms, so it's a good idea to wear thongs in these areas to help protect against this condition.
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What were you using this medication to treat?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to email@example.com . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule