SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Ego Solveasy Tinea Cream (TUBE)
Once a day for seven days*
Using SolvEasy Tinea Cream is a quick and easy way to treat athlete’s foot. This effective formulation contains terbinafine hydrochloride which binds to the skin and continues to act for days after the last application, to help relieve itchiness while clearing the infection.
- Effective treatment for athlete’s foot
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age.
- Lanolin-free cream base soothes and moisturizes.
- 15g Tube
- 30g Tube
* Treatment time for tinea pedis between the toes.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Seek medical advice before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
- Clean and dry the affected area thoroughly.
- Apply SolvEasy Tinea Cream once daily, for 7 days, to the affected area and the surrounding skin.
- If the infection is on the sole of your foot, use for 2 to 4 weeks.
- The active ingredient in SolvEasy Tinea Cream remains in the skin and continues to fight infection for more than 7 days after application ceases.
- Do not use soap as soap may further irritate your skin. Cleanse with a soap alternative.
- The prescribed course of treatment should be finished to ensure the infection is completely cured and prevent it returning.
Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxybenzoates
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What were you using this medication to treat?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule