SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Ego Resolve Jock-Itch Cream 25g (TUBE)
This effective anti-fungal cream works to treat the infection, while the water-resistant cream base helps protect the skin from irritation due to water, as well as, chafing.
- Effective treatment for jock itch as well as athlete’s foot, ringworm, pityriasis versicolor, thrush and fungal infections where bacterial infection may be present.
- Added moisturizers encourage healing.
- Free of lanolin, propylene glycol, colour, perfume and paraben to suit even the most sensitive skin types.
- 25g tube.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
- Clean and dry affected area thoroughly.
- Apply to the affected and surrounding skin twice daily.
- Continue treatment for 2 weeks after symptoms disappear to avoid recurrence.
- Regular application is essential for successful treatment.
- Cleanse with a soap alternative as soap may irritate the skin.
Miconazole Nitrate 2.0%.
Phenethyl Alcohol 1.0%.
Use a clean towel after bathing to avoid cross infection.
*** Please note that this product is a Scheduled Medicine in Western Australia. In order to ensure this product is appropriate and safe for you to use, we would appreciate it if you could respond to the following questions for us.
Who is this product for (Age and gender)?
What were you using this medication to treat?
Has the person used this medication before?
Is the person who will use this product taking any other medications? Please include any herbal or vitamin supplements.
Does the person who will use this product have any medical conditions? Please list any medical conditions.
Please send a reply with your order number after purchase, to email@example.com . Please note that if we are unable to contact your to verify the appropriateness of this product, your order may be cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
For more information on Scheduled Medicines, please see the link below https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/Articles/S_T/Sale-and-supply-by-schedule