SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Deep Heat Patches 8 hours Back 2
Deep Heat patches are designed to temporarily relieve muscular aches and pains, joint stiffness, backache, strains and sprains.
The Deep Heat patches are comfortable heating pads that apply directly to the skin and can be worn unnoticed under clothing as you go about your daily routine. This product is air activated. Open only when ready to use. Provides up to 8 hours of warmth. Thin and comfortable. Easy to apply self-adhesive patch
- Use on clean, dry skin.
- Do not use on the face or on broken skin, bruises or swellings.
- Tear open plastic packet, remove protective film from patch and apply patch to the affected area, adhesive side onto the skin.
- For delicate or aging skin, apply adhesive side of patch to clothing.
- On flexible joints use dressing tape to hold the patch in place.
- Do not bandage over the patch.
- The patch will heat up after 5 minutes and remain warm for up to 8 hours.
- Use only one patch on the same area in 24 hours.
- Single use only.
- DO NOT attempt to reheat in oven or microwave.
- Do not cut, massage, fold or wet the patch.
- Do not use if patch is damaged or torn.
- To remove, slowly peel off the patch
Warnings and Disclaimers
- Whilst asleep or with prolonged pressure against patch, on infants, children, or persons unable to remove the patch on their own, on the same area for more than 8 hours in any 24 hour period, with other skin medication or heat sources.
- All heat patches have the potential to cause skin irritations, burns or blisters, discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs or the patch gets uncomfortably hot, if you are diabetic, pregnant, have poor circulation, nerve damage, a skin condition or an allergy to sticking plasters, consult your doctor before use, for external use only.
- Do not ingest as the ingredients can be harmful.
- If swallowed or contents come into contact with skin or eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek immediate medical help.
- After use dispose in normal household waste.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.