SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Breathalyser Redline (10 Pack)
10 Pack Redline Breathalyser - Don't blow your licence. Australian Standards Approved breathalysers.
Redline Breathalyser is ideal for:
- To test yourself prior to driving a vehicle or reporting for duty
- At-the-workplace / OH&S testing (both 0.02%BAC and 0.05%BAC legal drink-drive levels)
- Within drug & alcohol educational programs to demonstrate the vagaries of alcohol consumption and its measurement (i.e. to clearly indicate the need for moderate consumption of alcohol and greater awareness of the drink-driving issue)
- Road safety and drink-driving educational campaigns and promotions.
Redline breathalysers are hygienic, easy to use and small enough to fit perfectly into a handbag or pocket.
Size: 10 Breathalysers
Instructions For Use
- Before consuming alcohol, read and ensure you understand the ‘Instructions’ and ‘Interpretation of Results’, and the products’ ‘Disclaimer’. They’re on the leaflet inside the product’s packaging, and on the unit’s breath bag.
- Do NOT carry out a Redline test within 20 minutes of your last drink of alcohol (or use of a mouthwash, gargle or other product containing alcohol)
- Use a tester within 5 minutes of opening the tube (i.e. snapping off the end caps).
- Ensure that you evaluate the results UNDER GOOD LIGHTING CONDITIONS.