SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Wartfree Wart Removal Pen 1.5mL
Wart-free is a Self-Care Medical Device for the effective and fast acting treatment of common warts and verrucas on both hands and feet.
Common warts and verrucas appear on the skin as small, rough 'cauliflower-like' growths, caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) infection.
Common warts and verrucas are very similar, however, where common warts occur on the hands, fingers or toes, verrucas mainly grow on the soles of the feet or heels and tend to be flatter, harder and are often tender/painful when walking or standing. Both are highly contagious and affect three out of four people during their lifetime. While most warts disappear slowly on their own, many people choose to treat them as they can be unsightly, irritating and painful.
TCA-Active™, Carbopol, Aqua.
Directions For Use
To treat a wart or verruca on the hand or foot:
- To remove the cap from the pen, turn the cap and align the arrows and pull the cap from the pen.
- Slowly click the dial on the top of the pen clockwise, with 5 seconds in between, until the gel appears in the transparent part of the tip. Before first use, several full turns may be needed until the first drop is visible.
- Hold the pen vertically with the tip facing downwards and allow the gel to flow into the tip.
- Carefully apply one drop of treatment gel strictly on the wart. If one drop does not cover the entire wart, apply another drop of gel.
- If the gel accidentally makes contact with healthy skin, wash the entire area with soap and water to prevent irritation or burning feeling of the healthy skin. You may use an ointment like vaseline in order to protect the surrounding area before applying the gel. If you have difficulties with applying the gel precisely, for example on the foot sole, ask for assistance.
- Let the gel dry for 10-15 minutes before putting on socks, shoes or gloves.
- Carefully wipe the tip with a tissue to remove any excess gel. Recap the pen firmly.
- Repeat treatment twice a day for 4 days. For children with small warts, apply the gel once a day.
- During the treatment, the skin will become darker and start to peel by forming a scab. Peeling is a natural process and will last 1 to 2 weeks after the treatment period. Renewed skin will appear smoother, slightly pink and regain its natural colour within the upcoming weeks.
- Protect the treated skin against exposure to sunlight, until the skin has returned to normal.
- If the wart does not disappear completely, repeat the treatment after a 4 day break. You can repeat this treatment schedule up to 4 times if required to remove the wart completely.
Note: If treating a verruca covered by callus, it is advisable to first soak the foot in warm water and rub the callus carefully with a file prior to the treatment.
Warnings and Disclaimers
- Caution is needed when using Wart-free. The Wart-free Pen contains a highly effective but corrosive acid. Only use the Wart-free Pen on warts located on hands and feet. Do not apply the gel on other body parts and healthy skin.
- If the gel makes contact with healthy skin, clean the area immediately with lots of soap and water.
- For external use only.
- If used for the first time, it is recommended to use the treatment gel first on one wart before treating multiple warts.
- Do not apply the gel on bleeding, irritated, inflamed skin or skin showing any sign of inflammation, such as itching or swelling.
- Do not expose the treated area to sunlight until the skin has returned to normal. This may take 4 to 6 weeks. Skin hyper- or hypo-pigmentation may occur because of sunlight exposure.
- Do not touch or pick the treated skin, because a wart is contagious. Do not peel off the scab as it needs to fall off by itself.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucosal membranes. In case of accidental contact with eyes or mucosal membranes, rinse with continuously running water and seek medical assistance immediately.
- To maintain personal hygiene the Wart-free Pen should only be used by a single user and discarded after the completion of treatment.
- Avoid contact with clothes, jeweler, fabrics or furniture, as it may damage them.
- After use, there may be small residues of treatment gel left in the cap, therefore, caution is recommended when closing and re-opening the cap.
Consult your general practitioner if:
- The wart has not disappeared after 4 treatment periods (4 weeks)
- You experience irritation, redness or pain.
Do not use Wart-free with other wart treatments. You may apply an ointment such as vaseline on the surrounding healthy skin in order to protect it while applying the gel.
Keep out of sight and reach of children