SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Tepe Interdental Brush 1.3 Grey x8
Tepe Interdental Brush 1.3mm TePe Interdental Brushes are specially designed to clean between the teeth, around bridges, fixed appliances and dental implant abutments.
Regular use reduces the buildup of plaque and food debris that can lead to gum disease, bad breath and tooth decay. TePe Interdental Brushes come in several colour coded sizes. For efficient cleaning you may need more than one size.
Instructions for Use
- For the front of the mouth, insert the brush into the space between the teeth at gum level by turning slightly.
- This technique aids access and reduces stress on the wire, thereby lengthening the life of the brush.
- Once inserted, gently move the brush backwards and forwards a few times to remove plaque and debris.
- For the back of the mouth, access may be improved by first shaping the brush head into a slight curve.
- DO NOT bend.
- Always rinse the brush in water after use.
- Never force the brush into space.
- Use daily.
- We recommend you change the brush regularly, or when the filaments become worn.
- The metal wire is plastic coated for use around metal fillings and to avoid damage to dental implants.
- Undue force and continuous bending of the wire at severe angles will lead to fracture of the wire and can cause injury.
- Consult your dental professional for correct use. Handle and packet are made of environmentally-friendly materials.
- Keep out of the reach of children.