SIGN UP FOR LATEST NEWS
Find Out Whats Trending
Fat Blaster Clinical
ON ORDER OVER $99
The Offer is Valid on All Our Store Items
Steradent Powder 200g
Steradent's effective cleansing ingredients help remove film, stains and bacterial plaque.
Steradent Active Plus Denture Cleansing Powder 200g
- Removes plaque, bacteria and stains.
- Helps maintain denture gloss and shine.
- Fights denture odour.
Steradent's effective cleansing ingredients helps remove film, stains and bacterial plaque.Keep solution away from metal surfaces.
Keep solution away from metal surfaces.
Store in a cool dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. READ SAFETY DIRECTIONS BEFORE OPENING OR USING.
Sodium Sulphate, Potassium Caroate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Sulfamic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavour.
Sulfamic Acid 2.5%w/w.
Do not swallow. Do not place powder in mouth. Keep solution away from metal surfaces.
- Stir 1/4 capful of Steradent Powder into water as hot as the finger can bear (40-50°C), using just enough water to cover the dentures. Do not use boiling water. Brush & rinse dentures with water to remove any large food debris. Place denture in solution.
- For the removal of light stains leave for up to 10 minutes. Ensure dentures with metal parts are not soaked for longer than 10 mins. Heavier stains may need up to 20 minutes. For more stubborn stains, try regular overnight soaking. Do not use in conjunction with any other denture cleaner.
- Brush lightly and rinse thoroughly before replacing in mouth..